Sunday 10 May 2009

Obessions and stuff

As anyone who speaks to me for more than 15 seconds knows.. I have a small, almost insignificant nappy obsession. It's not out of control yet, I can go up to 15 minutes at a time without looking at Nappy sites.. but no more than that. The obsession has spread lately to include woollen nappy covers, otherwise known as longies, shorties and crops. Or board shorts. I think boyish crops are known as board shorts.. but I can't be sure so daren't say that out loud for fear of sounding like a fool. Or more like a fool.

So I'm going to share some pictures.. All Lal obviously.. G doesn't seem enthused by these things.. and she's still not speaking to me after I bought her her own reusable sanitary pads. She thinks she needs the local mental ward on speed dial in case I flip any further..

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

You see? Cuteness personified! The boy isn't bad either.

And in other news.. My father appeared with a hammer at 10.30 this morning. It wasn't for an attempt to kill us all.. but to put together an arch for the garden that has been sat in a corner for the last 5 years.. By 4pm it was finished.. and without him having a heart attack. G decided that she would love to creosote it.. it looked like fun. She lasted 6 minutes before it became too much like work and a mortal splinter wound forced her inside to watch TV. The arch will now remain half painted until judgement day. And I hate the thing. It is huge, unsafe (dad isn't a master craftsmen.. you sit on the left of it and the right semi buckles.. He said to market it to K as a swing *sigh*) and just looks odd!

Oh, and at 3pm today. Lal went upstairs. He fell asleep for an hour. A phrase that strikes terror wherever it is heard. He's been forced to do laps of the garden, and has been taken to the park twice. I just know he won't fall asleep before 11. Why doesn't he listen to me? Naps are *not* allowed.

*sigh*

K

No comments: